2018 Tee-Time for Autism
August 2 @ 10:00 am
SentryWorld, Stevens Point
Please join us for the first annual Tee-Time for Autism. Enjoy 18 holes of scramble-format golf at SentryWorld golf course, with all proceeds benefiting the Autism Society of Wisconsin. Your registration includes 18 holes of golf with GPS golf cart, a personalized SentryWorld medallion bag tag, $15 Pro Shop merchandise credit, a box lunch, banquet style dinner & two drinks (soda or beer) on the course.
The event will feature special guest, Bill Schroeder, former Green Bay Packers Wide Receiver and Tour Swing Golf Long-Drive Team World Finalist.
Explore the many different sponsorship levels for the Autism Society of Wisconsin’s 2018 Golf Outing. Each level has it’s own set of benefits for you to determine which is the best fit for you or your organization!
- Driving Range, sponsored by the Green Bay Packers
- Longest Drive, sponsored by the Treffert Center
- Closest to the Pin, sponsored by the Treffert Center
- Hole #1, sponsored by Principal Financial Group
- Hole #5, sponsored by Special Needs Planning, LLC
Available Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Headline Sponsor
- Dinner Sponsor
- Lunch Sponsor
- Putting Green Sponsor
- Hole Sponsors (16 left)
Not a golfer? Consider participating in the 2018 Golf Outing through any of the following ways:
- Volunteering: Contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to volunteer at the Golf Outing.
- Share the event flyer to help spread the word and support the Autism Society of Wisconsin.
- Donating to our raffle/silent auction. Donations can be anything from gift certificates, to gift baskets!