Explore all of the ways to support our cause.
Give a cash donation that allows us to fund the programs that need it most.
• Mail checks to:
Autism Society of Wisconsin
• Set up a recurring donation through our Network for Good site. Recurring donations make it easy for you to support the Autism Society of Wisconsin year round.
Create Your Own Personal Campaign
Join our cause and create your own personal fundraising campaign for the Autism Society of Wisconsin.
Get creative! Below are some ideas to get you started.
• Organize a casual day at work. Charge $10 on a Friday to wear jeans.
• Guest bartend at a local bar and put tips towards your fundraising goal.
• Ask 10 friends to donate $10 each to reach a fundraising milestone of 100 dollars.
• Ask your friends and family to make a donation to the Autism Society of Wisconsin instead of giving gifts for your birthday.
Double the impact of your gift! Many employers match employee gifts dollar-for-dollar. Check with your human resource department about your employer’s gift matching process or click to see if your employer matches gifts: http://www.matchinggifts.com/search/rit
Memorial & Tributes
Honor the life of a loved one by creating a memorial to the Autism Society of Wisconsin. You can also celebrate a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion with a gift honoring a spouse, friend, family member or other loved one.
Receive tax and other financial benefits while giving to the Autism Society. Plan a gift for the future by working with a financial advisor to set up an IRA Charitable Rollover, trust or bequest, or beneficiary designation on a life insurance policy.
Please call our office for more information on any of these giving opportunities.
|© 2017 Autism Society of Wisconsin | Phone: 920-558-4602 | Toll Free: firstname.lastname@example.org|