Host an Event for the Autism Society of Wisconsin
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Autism Society of Wisconsin. All donations received assist the organization in reaching our mission to improve all lives of individuals affected by autism in Wisconsin.
You can support families affected by autism in Wisconsin by hosting a third party event fundraiser and then donating the proceeds to the Autism Society of Wisconsin. A third party fundraising event is when a business, organization, community group, school, or individual hosts an event or program to benefit the Autism Society of Wisconsin. Although it is planned and executed independently of the Autism Society of Wisconsin, we’re here to help! Here are some ideas:
• Sporting Event: Host a game, outing, or tournament. Participants can be charged an entrance fee or required to raise an amount of money (set by host) to participate. Donate the proceeds to the Autism Society of Wisconsin. Examples of sporting events include a golf tournament, baseball game or fishing derby.
• Auction: Incorporate a live or silent auction at a meeting or event and have people bid on the items in support of the Autism Society of Wisconsin. Examples of items could include flight tickets, vacations, fine art, and other donated items.
• Raffle: Similar to an auction, have prizes set up and hold a raffle for a chance to win items such as tickets to a sporting event, an overnight hotel stay, and other donated baskets/items. You can also hold a 50/50 raffle.
• “A-thons”: Be creative, you can turn just about any idea into an “a-thon.” Have participants raise pledges and sign up for any number of “a-thon” appropriate activities. Examples include: Dance, skip, walk, read, bowl, etc,. After you have determined the event you would like to host, follow the steps listed below:
1. Review the Third Party Fundraising Guidelines. This document helps define what the event looks like and the expectations of you, the host, as well as the Autism Society of Wisconsin. If you have any questions contact Melissa at 920-973-6636.
3. Once the event is approved, move forward in organizing your event.
4. Host your event.
|© 2016 Autism Society of Wisconsin | Phone: 920-558-4602 | Toll Free: email@example.com|