- This event has passed.
Annual Football Camp – ASFV
September 15 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for our 13th Annual Football Camp! This coed, non-contact camp is perfect for all ages and abilities! Sponsored by the Autism Society of the Fox Valley with support from the Appleton Xavier Hawks Football team, coaches, parents and staff. Families are welcome on the field with the campers, and siblings are welcome to participate. A picnic-style lunch will follow the camp. The camp is FREE for kids of all ages.
- 10:15-10:45: Registration
- 10:50: Introductions and Instructions
- 11:00: Station work (10 stations at 6 minutes each)
- 12:00: Picnic Style lunch for the entire family inside Xavier High School
- 12:10 – 12:20: Assembly for awards when everyone is seated
*The picnic lunch provided consists of burgers, brats, a variety of salads and drinks. If your child requires a special diet, please plan accordingly. We are unable to meet individual requests.*
Click here for the registration form. http://www.autismfoxvalley.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/ASFV-Football-Camp-2018-registration.pdf